Our Five Year Strategy is aimed at fulfilling a new vision for Community Integrated Care to become:
The UK's Leading Health and Social Care Charity.
This is an incredibly bold statement, but what does it really mean?
- Ambition - We will ensure that our actions are worthy of the 'UK's Leading Health and Social Care Charity' by thinking big and always focussing on excellence.
- Inclusion - We will keep the people we support at the heart of all we do, offering them the best possible services and enabling them to achieve real outcomes.
- Excellence - We will develop a culture where everyone plays their part in developing and growing our organisation, and will celebrate success in doing so.
- Trust - We will gain the trust of our customers, to always respond to their needs and adopt a commercial approach to deliver the best possible services.
- Leadership - We will develop strong leaders and empower our Regional Business Units. Regional Directors will have accountability, responsibility and authority, and every colleague will understand their role.
- Growth - We will grow our organisation by 30% over the next five years, providing our services to more people who need care and support.
- Improvement - We will focus on continuous improvement, surpassing the requirements of our contracts and regulators to become genuine market-leaders for quality.
- Profile - We will promote Community Integrated Care locally, nationally and regionally as a leading provider of health and social care