Partner with Community Integrated Care
At Community Integrated Care, we are always keen to develop new partnerships that will not only enhance our services but also improve the social care sector as a whole. We have great experience of working in partnership with universities, government bodies, campaigns, advocacy groups and other providers at a national and local level.
From taking part in the first government pilot for Direct Payments to advising the government on our experience of reducing disability hate crime; our partnerships have made a real difference.
Our social care partnerships include:
Commissioning and Housing: Community Integrated Care is committed to working in partnership with health and social care commissioning partners, and housing providers, to develop integrated services that make the biggest impact possible on the communities we work in. By working in collaboration with our partners, we’ve developed innovative models of care that have been recognised at the likes of the HSJ Awards, Skills for Care Accolades and the National Dementia Care Awards. See our commissioning partnerships in action…
Research: We’re proud to be corporate members of the NHS’s National Institute for Health Research programme, Enabling Research in Care Homes (ENRICH). We’ve supported a number of ambitious and important research projects with the likes of University of Manchester, Lancaster University and Glasgow Caledonian University.
Sports: Our charity has several thriving partnerships with professional sports clubs, including football clubs Middlesbrough FC and Blackburn Rovers, and with the Super League rugby league team, Widnes Vikings. Our work with these teams has been recognised at the National Dementia Care Awards, 3rd Sector Care Awards and National Learning Disability Awards. See them in action...
Arts: Community Integrated Care is developing flourishing partnerships with leading arts organisations, including Bluecoat, FACT and Open Eye. These see us deliver a number of residencies in our specialist dementia care homes with professional artists, who host activity sessions and help us to create more stimulating living environments.
Community partnerships – We aspire to be truly connected with the local communities that we work in. Our local teams aim to have links with the people and groups that matter most to the people we support or can add value to what we do. From working with local schools and colleges, through to being connected with local faith communities and voluntary groups, we’re committed to welcoming the contributions of local people.
Why partner with Community Integrated Care?
- Community Integrated Care are one of the biggest social care providers in the UK. We have over two decades of experience in delivering a wide variety of care and support services.
- We have a great legacy of championing better care services. More than two decades ago, our charity was established to help the first people moving from long-stay institutional hospitals to live independently in the community. We have continued to provide innovative and progressive services across a number of settings.
- Throughout England, we provide a variety of support services for adults and children with learning difficulties, mental health concerns, autism, acquired brain injuries, physical disabilities and age related conditions such as dementia. We have a specialist understanding of these areas.
- We support the personalisation agenda and have great experience in assisting people with individual budgets. Community Integrated Care took part in the first In Control pilot in the North East.
- As a large organisation, we have a number of departments that support our frontline services. Community Integrated Care can draw upon its many resources and talents to develop effective partnerships.