For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Community Integrated Care of 2 Old Market Court, Miners Way, Widnes, Cheshire, WA9 7SP.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.c-i-c.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our publications, enquiring about our services, making a general enquiry, applying for jobs or to become a volunteer. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.