Training and Development
Staff training is a central focus of our organisation and we have our own dedicated, in-house training team to prove it. Our e-learning induction programme is based upon the Skills for Care Standards and will ensure that you have all the training you need to get started in your role. Throughout your career with us you will take part in continued professional development, receiving lots of training opportunities and support to achieve professional qualifications, enabling you to full potential and make the most of the many opportunities for career progression which will come your way.
We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy balance between work and home life. We aim to foster a friendly and supportive working environment with family friendly policies, flexible working hours and job share arrangements (where possible).
As a Community Integrated Care employee, you will enjoy a range of benefits including:-
- Employee discount scheme - offering corporate discounts, services and special offers at over 1,500 UK brands and stores.
- Pension plan – all permanent employees aged over 18 are eligible to join our company pension scheme, under which Community Integrated Care will contribute 3% of your salary.
- Life assurance scheme – offering valuable benefits to your dependents.
- BUPA – all permanent employees can access discounted rates for BUPA healthcare.
- Medicash – offering a range of healthcare cash plans for employees and their families.
- Childcare voucher scheme – which can help eligible working parents save over £1000 a year on childcare costs.
- Employee Assistance Programme – a free and confidential employee helpline offering advice on a range of issues including health, wellbeing, financial and legal problems, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.