Portsmouth Home Care
Community Integrated Care supports hundreds of people with care needs across Portsmouth to continue to maintain the lifestyles, routines and independence they cherish. We do this by providing a range of care and support services directly to them in their own homes, day or night.
The Home Care services we can offer in Portsmouth
We deliver home care services to people in Portsmouth with a wide range of care and support needs: older people, including those with dementia and other age-related conditions, adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health concerns and/or complex disorders.
- Domestic and practical services - support with everyday tasks such as cleaning, shopping, laundry, ironing, preparing meals, paying bills, collecting pensions or prescriptions.
- Social support - support to attend social and leisure activities, pursuing hobbies or interests, attending appointments, visiting friends and family.
- Sit-in/befriending service - offering comfort and security anytime of the day or night.
Care and support
- Our flexible home care service in Portsmouth is built around each person’s individual needs; whether this means support every day, or for just a few hours a week.
- We also provide planned or emergency support in crisis situations.
- We can offer a tailored package of assistance which suits you or your loved one.
- All our services are outcome-based, ensuring that each person we support has choice and control over their care, promoting their dignity, quality of life and well-being.
This of course is not an exhaustive list and we would encourage you to our Portsmouth Home Care team to discuss your specific needs.