Age related care and support
CIC's Senior Care services provide a wide range of support for people with age related care and support needs across England and Scotland.
Our services vary from support for people with moderate support needs – such as day services and home care, through to full-time residential care and support for people with more intensive needs such as people who are frail, have conditions such as dementia, or require end of life care.
Our services for older people include:
- Residential care homes – Supporting people to live with independence in our homes
- Nursing care homes – Providing support for people with enduring health needs
- Day care – Delivering social activity and mental stimulation
- Home care – Supporting people to continue to live in their own homes and access their community
- Specialist dementia services – Support for people with dementia
- Rehabilitation services – Supporting people to recover from illness or injury
- Respite care – Providing short-term breaks for family carers