Personalised services for people with Individual Budgets.
Community Integrated Care is committed to providing personalised care and support, giving people full choice and support. No matter whether you access our services through your local authority or want to purchase them directly with a personal budget, we will always provide you with a service that is built around your needs and aspirations.
This page describes how we can support people with personal budgets / direct payments.
We support many people across England and Scotland who access our services with their own personal budgets. We provide them with tailored packages of support that meets their budget and life goals.
Making the most of your individual budget:
Our charity supports many people across England and Scotland who access our services with their own personal budgets. We provide them with tailored packages of support that meets their budget and life goals..
- How much care and support you want
- How and where you get it
- Who you get it from.
Community Integrated Care is flexible and responsive to your individual needs. Here are some activities we can support you to do:
- Access leisure pursuits (cinemas, restaurants, pursuing hobbies, sports etc.)
- Fulfil talents and skills throughout activities
- Access holidays (home and abroad)
- Access employment and training
- Access community activities
- Maintain links with family and friends
- Network with other agencies.
Community Integrated Care can also provide practical help and support to you (and your family), such as:
- Advice and help to claim welfare and housing benefit
- Advice and help with assistive technology
- Support with personal care
- Help to recruit the best person to provide support.
Community Integrated Care has supported the Personalisation Agenda since its inception, participating in the first government pilot of direct payments. Our personalised services have been recognised at the likes of the National Care Awards, 3rd Sector Care Awards and Independent Care Awards.
If you have or are considering having a personalised budget and would like to talk to Community Integrated Care about how we can assist you, please fill in our simple Contact Form or call us on 0845 543 9911.