Eccleston Court is a 54 bed residential care home based in the leafy area of Eccleston in St Helens, Merseyside and provides specialist residential and nursing care to older people and people living with dementia. We are proud to deliver support in your area, as part of the award-winning national social care charity Community Integrated Care.
With our highly trained staff, specialist facilities and philosophy of promoting happy, active and fulfilled lives, at our Care Home in St Helens we aspire to provide the highest standards of support.
Person Centred Support
We are committed to providing personalised support that promotes people leading full, happy and independent lives:
- Our colleagues receive specialist training and mentoring.
- We really get to know the people we support. To achieve this, we spend time understanding their life story and the things that are important to them, so we focus on the things that really matter to them.
- Every person we support has a named key worker who helps develop their own personalised care.
- We host regular residents meetings where people can share their ideas or concerns with our management and staff.
Eccleston Court is a warm, welcoming and friendly home that has some very special features.
- Every person has their own comfortable and spacious bedroom. They can personalise their room to their tastes.
- Our home has wonderful spaces to relax in and enjoy company, including an activities room, hairdressing facilities and large lounge areas.
- We have a large accessible garden, so people we support can enjoy relaxation and activity outdoors. Our home is also adjacent to a lovely park and gardens - very popular for gentle walks.
- The Haydock Suite area of Eccleston Court has a stunning St Helens RFC room, which was opened by Saints legends Paul Sculthope and Eddie Cunningham. It also has rooms celebrating seaside memories, local history and family life.
- As a specialist dementia service, our furnishings and lighting are purpose designed to meet the needs of people we support.
- We work with Apetito, Britain’s leading caterers for older people’s care homes. They offer an extensive range of nutritious and delicious meals, which suit every taste. We also support people who have specialist diets.
An Active Life
At Eccleston Court, we run an extensive activity programme and support people to enjoy days out in the community too. By getting to know the people we support well, we are able to offer activities that meet their different passions and interests.
- Fun one-to-one and group activities, such as arts and crafts, quiz nights, reminiscence sessions and day trips.
- Regular social events for people we support and their families, including performances from local entertainers.
- We welcome the contribution of family members and work together to plan special days out and celebrations.
We were thrilled to have St Helens rugby league legends Paul Sculthorpe and Eddie Cunningham officially open our St Helens RFC reminiscence area.
Eccleston Court is set in a quiet, leafy area opposite a beautiful park. We are within walking distance to local shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, libraries and places of worship and enjoy excellent public transport links.