Rehabilitation & Respite
Community Integrated Care provide a range of intermediate care options for older people, including rehabilitation services and respite care, for times when short-term support is needed.
Sometimes, illness or injury may mean that a period of intensive care and support in a residential setting (usually between one and six weeks) is needed. This may occur following discharge from hospital or as an alternative to hospital admission.
Community Integrated Care's intermediate care services provide:
- A therapeutic environment in which to recuperate and recover.
- An individually tailored care plan to encourage a swift return to full health.
- Specialist treatments to help regain strength and independence.
- Access to a full team of dedicated, caring health professionals
Community Integrated Care can offer a range of short-term respite care packages, for when full-time or permanent care is not necessary, such as:-
- Holidays/scheduled breaks - There are times when regular carers may need to take a break from their role for whatever reason; in these instances, we are pleased to be able to offer carers the opportunity to enjoy a well-earned break, safe in the knowledge that their relative or loved one is in a safe, comfortable and supportive environment.
- Emergency situations - We understand that sometimes usual care routines may break down; Community Integrated Care are always on hand to step in and provide emergency respite care whenever needed.
- Taster stays - Many of our care homes are more than happy to arrange a trial stay, giving older people and their carers the chance to meet staff and other residents, before a permanent move to residential care.