Eccleston Court is a nursing home based in the quiet, leafy area of Eccleston, St Helens, Merseyside. We are proud to offer a safe and comfortable home from home environment for each our 50 residents.
Care and Support
- Our friendly and dedicated staff are highly trained and available 24 hours a day.
- Residents have their own personal care plan and families are encouraged to participate in the creation of this.
- We host regular residents meetings where people can share their ideas or concerns with our management and staff.
- We respect all religious and cultural beliefs and ensure that residents have access to their preferred faith group.
A Homely Atmosphere
- Our home has recently been refurbished to a high standard and features many home comforts.
- Our chefs prepare a variety of delicious, nutritious meals in the home and caters for all dietary requirements.
- Eccleston Court has many recreational facilities including an activity room, hairdressing facilities, lounges and a large garden.
- Situated in Eccleston on the outskirts of St Helens, Eccleston Court is adjacent to a lovely park and gardens, which has wheelchair access. This is very popular for gentle walks with residents and their families.
An Active Life
- We have a specialist activities coordinator who organises entertainment and social events for residents.
- Eccleston Court’s extensive activity programme gives residents the opportunity to take part in many activities such as arts and crafts, quiz nights, reminiscence sessions and day trips.
- We support our residents to continue their hobbies and interests.
- The home is part of the supportive local community we are often visited by local schools and community groups.
You are welcome to come and look around Eccleston Court and view the outstanding facilities on offer. To make a visit please get in touch by using our contact form or by using the details below. We look forward to hearing from you.